That’s right! Businesses With Stories just did its first big redesign. This is just the beginning of a brand new journey. If you’re new to our site, you might have been used to the clean, minimalist look of Intergalactica 2, a look that was easy on the eyes, but a bit difficult to navigate. So I took all your suggestions to heart and decided to make the jump.
This design has been a long time coming, and you might be wondering what the major differences are besides the obvious aesthetic changes. I’m glad you asked!
- Improved menu design so you can navigate to pages easier
- An improved stories page where stories are shown in a grid format so you can find the story you want to read faster than ever
- An ultra fast sidebar on posts so you can see our most recent content
- Live search. Go up to the menu bar at the top, click the search button, and enjoy the ability to filter through all of our content live
- Streamlined homepage for easier navigation for first time visitors
Those are the biggest changes. Nothing about the content is going to shift though. I wanted to stay true to the roots of Businesses With Stories so that anyone can read about the human behind the startup and the struggles they faced while building their brand.
So enjoy the changes, sit back, and read some stories.
We’ll keep updating.